Companies need strong communities to succeed.
Show you value the health and welfare of your neighbors by investing in vital and vibrant communities. Companies of all sizes benefit from building strong communities.
Choice in giving:
Employees are proud to work for companies that care about what they value in the community. Adding new options to your campaign:
- Will increase employee participation and reflect your value of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Helps meet consumer demand for increased Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Provides a single point of contact between your business and over 40 statewide nonprofits working everyday for the people and environment of Maine.
- It’s good for business. Conducting a MaineShare campaign is an excellent way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the health and future of our community.
Offering workplace giving does not require a cash investment from your company.
- Complete this Employer Enrollment Form to let MaineShare know who the contact person is, when you want your pledge forms, and how many you need. MaineShare will then contact you to confirm that we have received your intention to participate.
- Establish a lead campaign contact at your company and then give us approximately 10 minutes at a staff meeting. We do a brief campaign presentation to talk about who we are and what we do.
- We will work with you and your human resources department to minimize your time costs and maximize community impact.